- See the Payment of Fees website for general information, also the Tuition Fee Schedule. To reach the Cashier’s office, call 1 888-920-2221, local 6236, or 250 740-6236, email email@example.com.
- Refer to the Tuition Fee FAQs for answers on many commonly asked questions.
- Parent of an international student? See International Student Fees.
- The Tuition Waiver program supports youth in care.
Sources of Funding
- Student loan information is shown on our Financial Aid & Awards website.
- Passport to Education: Up to $1,000 can be earned by students from Grades 10 to 12 in BC public and independent schools through the government's Passport to Education program. Passport stamps can be redeemed at VIU up to five years after high school graduation. Check your local high school for more information.
- See details about scholarships, awards and bursaries.
- Check out HigherEdPoints.com to find out how you can pay for your student’s education with AEROPLAN miles.
- Your student needs extra income? See a variety of student jobs available on campus through the Campus Career Centre database.
Expenses and $ Tips
- Average first year expenses
- Money tips for students.
- To keep more money in your pocket and to save on education costs see these Ten Tax Tips.